Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Toyfair 2004

  1. #1
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There'll be quite a few new things to see.....

    Toybiz:

    ML6
    new Spider-Man/X-Men/Hulk Classics (maybe)
    new LOTR (probably)

    Mattel:

    new Batman
    new Justice League
    the future of MOTU

    NECA:

    Ghostbusters (Stay Puft, at least)
    Pulp Fiction
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    Hellraiser 3
    Halloween (if they do figures)
    Kill Bill (O-Ren, at least)

    McFarlane:

    Monsters 3 (I hope so)
    piles of Sports (fuck 'em)
    probably nothing more.......they should've kept going to Toyfair..... [img]mad.gif[/img]

    Playmates:

    new Simpsons (probably, but the line is nearing it's end)
    new Turtles (maybe, although we've already seen most of the '04 stuff on ninjaturtles.com)

    DC Direct:

    Hush Series 2 (hopefully)
    more Silver-Age Batman (hopefully)
    more Superman (hopefully)

    .......anything else??

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ummmm...are you all forgetting that McF doesn't attend Toy Fair? [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    As for ToyFest, there won't be anything new for us regulars. It is now a monthly re-cap of what has been revealed.

    I swear some people just refuse to listen. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Naughty Messiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm just hoping Sideshow Weta shows us the new Balrog fig.

    I'm going to save lots of money on Mcfarlane Toys this year. So far I havent seen anything I want.

    Historical mass murderers: I'll pass
    Conan: I'll pass
    More Spawns: I've got enought, Thank you
    The same Aliens and Predators: I'll pass
    MM7: Maybe 1 or 2 of em
    TS3: Ok, I have to get this one...

    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shaithis77's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Naughty Messiah:
    I'm just hoping Sideshow Weta shows us the new Balrog fig.

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Doubtful

  5. #5
    Inactive Member RenegadeOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How about Shelob, Shai?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member RenegadeOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm... no comment?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Product 2003627172937

    I thought I'd start this thread up now, since toyfair is only a couple days or so away......

    ....we can speculate until then, and then this thread can be filled with coverage and discussion about said coverage [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Anyway, what do you hope to see?? What do you think we'll see??

    P.S. Yeah, I know.......Middle East is funnier, though...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member killertoys.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    276
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wont see too many surprises...especially with Nuremburg and the UK Toyfair just happening..we will be giving you guys live coverage along with our partners over at www.action-figure.com

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Johnny Feldman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh hell yeah. todd better tell us MM7. us rabid fanboys are dieing to know!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm REALLY hoping for at LEAST an MM7 lineup........they were always ready by now in previous years.....

    I doubt we'll get any news, though. One shitty thing about this "McFarlane goes independant" crap, and they're decision not to show up at Toyfair, is that it lets them get lazy.....they make all their own deadlines now......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •